Sam Smith gender stereotype

The singer Sam Smith, who has always been contradictory to his own gender, recently tweeted that he decided to change his pronoun to a non-dual gender “they / them”, which is no longer a pronoun specific to men and women (he / him, she / her).
"I've been fighting my own gender for the rest of my life, and now I've decided to embrace my true self from the inside out. I'm excited and favored because everyone around me supports my choice. But when I made this announcement, Feeling nervous because I care too much about people's thoughts, but, fuck!
I understand that there will be many people who make mistakes in this (pronouns) and get the wrong gender. But I ask you, please try it, I hope you can see me like I see myself. Thank you.
ps. Today I ca n’t tell you what it ’s like to be a non-dual sex person, so now I just want to let everyone see it, just to be honest, if you have questions about this, you want to know all this means I will try my best to explain.
Love you all, I am very, very scared, but now I feel free. Please be kind. "And cited a number of non-dual / transgender people.

Last year, Smith claimed to be a non-binary (nonbinary (not necessarily male or female)), saying that he felt neither a man nor a woman, "I'm somewhere between the two", but at the time No decision to replace the personal pronoun of he / him.

评论

热门博文